TICKETS FOR MACBETH FINAL PERFORMANCES STILL AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR, ALTHOUGH NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE!! SHOW UP AT THE THEATRE AND GET TICKETS OR PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAITING LIST. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GUNN THEATRE!
Buy tickets online here. Tickets are also sold at the Student Activities Center and at the door. Tickets are non-refundable! Please check your dates carefully, and read the notes below before you buy your tickets.
Please read the following notes before you buy tickets:
- Seating is not reserved; all seats are first come first served. Please arrive early if you want to choose your seats, or choose with whom you sit.
- Student tickets are for high school students or younger. If you are no longer in high school, please purchase an adult ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased at the SAC, online, or at the door until sold out. See box office hours and map.
- All ticket sales are final, whether tickets are purchased at the door, at the SAC, or online. There are no refunds and no exchanges. Please check the dates before you buy them. If you find you cannot use your tickets, please consider donating them to the theatre program. Contact us at email@example.com to donate your tickets before the show.
- If you think you have bought a ticket online but have not received an email confirmation, please send email to the ticket coordinator and explain the situation. It is more easily resolved before showtime.
- Please support the students by arriving early and filling the house before the show begins. If the house is sold out, late arrivals may not be seated. Your seats may be re-sold to those waiting for tickets 5 minutes before showtime.
- Neither Gunn High School, Gunn Theatre, Gunn Theatre Boosters, nor the Weird Sisters are responsible for any blood stains to your clothing, belongings, or children as a result of attending any of the performances, although the Weird Sisters did foresee it.
The fall show and One Acts are in Gunn’s Studio Theatre (Little Theatre). The spring Shakespeare and musical are in Spangenberg Theatre. The opening night gala locations will be announced. View map.
Tickets purchased online may be picked up in Will Call 30 minutes before the show. Be prepared to show your ID and your receipt. (Receipt will only be necessary if there is a discrepancy between our records and yours.)
Gunn Student Activities Center and campus map
The SAC is open on school days 8:15a-4:00p. The SAC number is 650-354-8229.
The campus map can be found here.
Online Sales (via our partner SeatYourself.biz)
- For weekday shows (Wednesday-Friday), online sales close at 9:45am the day of the show. This allows people to go to the SAC to make their last minute purchases.
- For weekends and Gunn holidays, all tickets not sold by 3:45pm Friday, or the last school day before the holiday, will be available online until a few hours before show time.
At the Door
- Any tickets not sold ahead of time will be offered at the door half an hour before the performance. The only tickets for sale at the door will be for the current show – future show tickets will be offered at the SAC or online only.
- Our shows are very popular and often sell out before show time. In this case we will keep a waiting list at the door. Frequently, we are able to seat part of the waiting list, so please come and try for it if you can. Another option is to go to the SAC or online and buy tickets for a future show if there is still one that is not sold out.