Welcome to Gunn Theatre for 2016-2017! We take great pride in producing wonderful shows and exploring the richness to be found in theatrical expression, whether in the form of performance, writing, designing, singing, or any of the other myriad modes of communication that theatre affords. Glad you’re here!!
Support Gunn Theatre by becoming a Booster! You can do this by donating with the yellow slip that came with this year’s registration materials, or by clicking on the About/Boosters menu above! Your support allows us to purchase the equipment, costumes, and supplies that are needed to run a top-notch theatre program!
Thursday and Friday, October 12 & 13 2017 at 7:30pm in Gunn’s Studio Theatre! It’s FREE!
Gunn’s Performing Arts Department proudly presents The Music Man!
Performances of Meredith Willson’s The Music Man will be April 19-23, 2017 at the Palo Alto High School Performing Arts Center, 50 Embarcadero Rd., Palo Alto 94301 (see map). THIS WILL BE SO FUN!!.
Tickets for The Music Man (at the PALY PAC) Sorry, but we can take ONLY CASH AT THE BOX OFFICE!
Gunn Theatre’s Fall Play:
November 3-12, 2016 in the Gunn’s Studio Theatre
- Thursday, November 3 with the opening-night Gala in the Spangenberg lobby! Gala at 6:30, performance at 7:30 pm in the Gunn’s Studio Theatre at the back side of Spangenberg.
- Friday, November 4 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 5 at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 9 4:00 pm matinée
- Thursday, November 10 at 7:30 pm,
- Friday, November 11 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 12 at 7:30 pm
Performances will be at 7:30pm on October 13 & 14, 2016 in Gunn’s Studio Theatre.