THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GUNN THEATRE!
Buy The Importance of Being Earnest tickets online here. Tickets are also sold at Gunn’s Little Theatre door (see map). Tickets are non-refundable! Please check your dates carefully, and read the notes below before you buy your tickets.
Please read the following notes before you buy tickets:
- Seating is not reserved; all seats are first come first served. Please arrive early if you want to choose your seats, or choose with whom you sit.
- Student tickets are for high school students or younger. If you are no longer in high school, please purchase an adult ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased on-line, or at Gunn’s Little Theatre door until sold out. See map.
- All ticket sales are final, whether tickets are purchased at the door or on-line. There are no refunds and no exchanges. Please check the dates before you buy them. If you find you cannot use your tickets, please consider donating them to the theatre program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate your tickets before the show.
- If you think you have bought a ticket on-line but have not received an email confirmation, please send email to the ticket coordinator and explain the situation. It is more easily resolved before show-time.
- Please support the students by arriving early and filling the house before the show begins. If the house is sold out, late arrivals may not be seated. Your seats may be re-sold to those waiting for tickets 5 minutes before showtime.
This performance will be in Gunn’s Little Theatre. The opening night gala will be in the Gunn Faculty Lounge (See Map).
Tickets purchased on-line may be picked up in Will Call 30 minutes before the show. Be prepared to show your ID and your receipt. (Receipt will only be necessary if there is a discrepancy between our records and yours.)
At the Door
- Any tickets not sold ahead of time will be offered at the door half an hour before the performance. The only tickets for sale at the door will be for the current show – future show tickets will be offered on-line only.
- Our shows are very popular and often sell out before show time. In this case we will keep a waiting list at the door. Frequently, we are able to seat part of the waiting list, so please come and try for it if you can. Another option is to go to on-line and buy tickets for a future show if there is still one that is not sold out.